Our Project Management Training Will Enhance Project Handling Capabilities of Your Organization
Project management is very much critical for the success of any project thus directly affecting the growth of organization. UCS Consulting offers specialized and well-structured project management training.
Professionals working as project managers always work towards reduce costs, reduce turn around time of projects and implement the projects quickly by maintaining high quality deliverables. If an organization lacks in project management skills, then the organization is ought to loose the project to some other company capable of handling projects more meticulously.
We at UCS Consulting are aware of today’s standards and all essential attributes necessary to handle the project effectively. Our project management training’s are with focus on the future horizon and as per your individual needs.
Project Management Training Program at UC Consulting
With our accredited project management training program, the risks associated with project development are significantly reduced. This is because the professionals handling your projects are knowledgeable enough to overcome the obstacles and complete the project in due time and within budgets.
What We Cover Under Project Management Training
Professionals engaged in various job roles that involve leading, managing & participating in small to medium scale projects are free to join this training program. Under the course, we cover:
- Exploring Project Management Fundamentals
- Performing the Pre-Project Setup
- Initiating a Project
- Planning Project Strategy
- Developing the Project Schedule
- Planning Human Resources, Communication & Quality
- Planning Project Risk Management
- Planning Project Costs
- Planning Project Procurements
- Planning for Change Management & Transitions
- Managing Project Execution
- Managing Project Procurement
- Control Project Performance
- Monitor and Control the Triple Constraints
- Monitoring Project Risks & Procurement’s
- Performing the Project Closure Processes
UCS Consulting Specialty
- Implementing Lean-Agile for Business and Operations
- Scrum Methodology
- Program Management
- Risk Management for Projects, Programs and Operations
- Project Leadership: Building High-Performance Teams
- Building and Evolving a Project Management Office
- Stakeholder Management
- Earned Value Management
- Negotiation Skills for Project Managers
- GAP Analysis & Management
We understand that every project is unique and we are committed to offer our clients the best solutions based on PMI, Agile or Iterative methodologies depending on the requirements of the project.
Apart from being committed to the client as well as the vendor, our project managers are fully committed to the project. Our top most priority is to execute the project successfully in Time, in Budget and in Quality, because we believe in results.